SERVICE ON TAP
Securely open a work order, get service history & verify credentials with one tap.
Service On Tap™ (SOT) combines patented tag technology and a cloud-based authentication platform to add unique and trusted identities to every piece of equipment that can be read by mobile devices. This allows for frictionless asset tracking, proof of service and credential verification.
Benefits of Service On Tap
- Simple integration and easy adoption – No need for readers, apps or other equipment
- Streamlined deployment – No proprietary software or special readers for tag authentication required
- Secure – Encrypted data changes on every tap, blocking attempts to share, clone or manipulate tags or URLs.
- Enhanced analytics – Provides real-time access to precise data and reliable audit trails, for accurate billingƒ
- Frictionless operation – Simply tap to interact, no app to create or download
- Flexible – Supports NFC-enabled devices and is designed for future support of Bluetooth®-enabled devices.
- Asset tracking – trusted RFID Tags are secure, each tap (service event) is assigned a unique tracking code
- Work history – pulls up asset info and service history
- Reporting – detailed event reporting and analytics
- Proof of presence – generates date and time stamp verifies event and ID of service tech on site
cloud baseddata storage – event data is captured & tracked in database
- Credential verification – verifies that service tech or inspector servicing the valve has the correct credentials, ensures the right guy is on the job. Otherwise blocked from accessing data.
Service On Tap Process
- Easy equipment tracking
- Proof of Technician’s presence
- Credential verification
Ready to discuss your project?
© 2020 AutomatedDecision.com
Philadelphia PA USA
phone: 267 753 6000